Thursday, May 16, 2019

Reflection Week 6

Empowered = Agency

It is empower teachers, whanau and learners as well.  This was explained in a very good way especially relating it to what a lot of our families experience.

Google form are incredible!  I have created a google form for the senior children at Awahono to use to collect data around wellbeing.  I can't wait to see the results.  One thing I worked out was that if you don't change it from just Awahono emails being able to access it then those who are outside the school can't respond.

My Maps - this is fantastic!  As much as this was a deep dive I found Dave explained this very well and I can easily see how I will use this within the classroom.  I am even going to create one for our family holidays.

Sheets - Dave was great at showing me lots of little tips that help to make things quicker and in turn makes using slides much easier. 

I have found all the segments from today extremely useful and throughout the day I was able to relate to how I can use these within the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment